Your child’s school is a home away from home.
It is essential for them to feel as comfortable as possible. All of our spacious classrooms have natural lighting. Each classroom is tailored to the specific needs of your child’s age. Our playground is intelligently built to act as an educator to help children reach their developmental goals whilst respecting the environment we live in.
1 hr | Call to confirm
Your child’s school is a home away from home. It is essential for them to feel as comfortable as possible.
All of our spacious classrooms have natural lighting. Each classroom is tailored to the specific needs of your child’s age. Our playground is intelligently built to act as an educator to help children reach their developmental goals whilst respecting the environment we live in.
Early Learning Centre: Reception
Our double-door entry is equipped with secure access only available to the school community.
You and your child will be greeted by our spacious natural playground.
All classes have big windows and views of the lush green garden.
Your child will do their learning in and outside of their classroom.
Pipit Room (Nursery) caters for children aged 18-36 months.
Pathway to Kinder Classes
A beautifully lined pathway leads your child to our Kindergarten building.
Kakatua Room (Playgroup) caters for children aged 3-4 years old.
Jalak Bali (Kinder A) room caters for children aged 4-5 years old.
Cendrawasih (Kinder B) room caters for children aged 5-6 years old.
To support our mission and vision, our work here will be guided by these principles:
- Acknowledge and treat students as unique individuals.
- Create a safe, welcoming and stimulating learning environment to encourage thoughtful play and strong academic rigour.
- Promote secure attachments and warm trusting relationships and interactions.
- Seek to strengthen resilience, critical thinking and informed risk taking.
- Promote communication and problem solving skills, together with social learning and awareness, and a capacity to express and acknowledge feelings.
Working in partnership with parents and families we will:
- Acknowledge the extensive and varied growth and development that has occurred in the home.
- Share knowledge and promote confident parenting through focus child meetings, parent-teacher conferences and seminars.
- Seek to develop and maintain positive relationships based on trust and mutual respect, two-way communication and participation in service decision-making.
- Respect and value the individual backgrounds and unique culture and customs of families.
- Building genuine reciprocal relationships between students, families, staff and educators that are strengthened and sustained over time.
As a community of learners we:
- Develop a caring, trusting and sharing climate that supports and stimulates self initiated learning.
- Document students’s experiences, and share these with students, parents and colleagues.
- Value and promote sharing of information and expertise between parents, staff and educators.
- Reflect on our practice, commit to continuous quality improvement, and support each other’s ongoing professional and personal development.
With regard to our wider community we:
- Connect students and families with each other and local child and family support services.
- Be an advocate for high quality early childhood and primary education, and share our expertise with the field.
- Welcome members from the community as valuable co-contributors to a rich and vibrant shared experience.
- Promote the value and contribution of our services within the community.