Friendships, self-discipline and good sportsmanship.
Keep up to date with our latest news, stories and events.
Our program teaches children to appreciate art in all shapes and forms. They will be exposed to master artists, painters, illustrators, architecture, dancers and other artists from around the world. Children then learn to recreate some of their work and will also learn that art requires passion and patience.
We have partnered with specialised schools and professionals to offer extracurriculars that complement your child's education at Sekolah Stella Mundi. All programs encourage the development of close friendships, self-discipline and good sportsmanship.
To support our mission and vision, our work here will be guided by these principles:
- Acknowledge and treat students as unique individuals.
- Create a safe, welcoming and stimulating learning environment to encourage thoughtful play and strong academic rigour.
- Promote secure attachments and warm trusting relationships and interactions.
- Seek to strengthen resilience, critical thinking and informed risk taking.
- Promote communication and problem solving skills, together with social learning and awareness, and a capacity to express and acknowledge feelings.
Working in partnership with parents and families we will:
- Acknowledge the extensive and varied growth and development that has occurred in the home.
- Share knowledge and promote confident parenting through focus child meetings, parent-teacher conferences and seminars.
- Seek to develop and maintain positive relationships based on trust and mutual respect, two-way communication and participation in service decision-making.
- Respect and value the individual backgrounds and unique culture and customs of families.
- Building genuine reciprocal relationships between students, families, staff and educators that are strengthened and sustained over time.
As a community of learners we:
- Develop a caring, trusting and sharing climate that supports and stimulates self initiated learning.
- Document students’s experiences, and share these with students, parents and colleagues.
- Value and promote sharing of information and expertise between parents, staff and educators.
- Reflect on our practice, commit to continuous quality improvement, and support each other’s ongoing professional and personal development.
With regard to our wider community we:
- Connect students and families with each other and local child and family support services.
- Be an advocate for high quality early childhood and primary education, and share our expertise with the field.
- Welcome members from the community as valuable co-contributors to a rich and vibrant shared experience.
- Promote the value and contribution of our services within the community.
We would like to invite you to learn more about us, and choose the right foundation for your child’s future.